Topic: Six Strings (THAC 2020 Entry

Directory Link

Six Strings (THAC 2020 Entry

Six Strings

Here is my THAC 2020 (Twenty Four Hour Animation Contest) (held by bricksinmotion.com) submission. This film was scripted, story boarded, shot, and edited all in a 24 hour time frame. One of the mod elements that had to be in every shot except for 15 seconds, was two pieces connected that are orange and blue. The theme for this challenge was "opportunity."  Please drop a like. And leave a comment, let me know what you think.
I give full credit to Deep Purple for their song "Smoke on Water" and to AC/DC for their song "Back in Black"

Re: Six Strings (THAC 2020 Entry

You did a decent job on the story. 
Congrats on finishing THAC!

OneDouglas wrote:

You did a decent job on the story. 
Congrats on finishing THAC!

Thanks, I appreciate the support!

Right off, the drummer may be timed decently, but his movement doesn’t feel very natural or powerful. Just a slight animation nit-pick. The plot was super-simple, and the runtime was stretched by the repeating animation/song segments.

However, that’s one obnoxiously hilarious theme reference. It's always fun to see how the theme word/phrase is shoved into dialog and this was no exception.  Music videos are hard sometimes, but I appreciate the scale of the crowd shots and size of the sets!