Topic: LEGO Hitman

Directory Link

LEGO Hitman

youtube

I tried to make an "action" brickfilm. I'd love some feedback since I don't think it's very good.

Re: LEGO Hitman

It seems alright to me! Not much to it story-wise, is there? But the animation seems good to me.

At 4 seconds, there a semi-transparent element that appears for a single frame. It says "Media Offline." You should probably remove that...

mad_hatter wrote:

It seems alright to me! Not much to it story-wise, is there? But the animation seems good to me.

At 4 seconds, there a semi-transparent element that appears for a single frame. It says "Media Offline." You should probably remove that...

The story wasn't the main focus, I just wanted to see how a faster paced video would turn out. I noticed the media offline thing after I uploaded the video. I'm not sure why Davinci Resolve does that though.

mad_hatter wrote:

The story wasn't the main focus, I just wanted to see how a faster paced video would turn out. I noticed the media offline thing after I uploaded the video. I'm not sure why Davinci Resolve does that though.