Topic: Beyond the Time Barrier

Directory Link

Beyond the Time Barrier

YouTube

After 5 months of production and 1 month of editing, Beyond the Time Barrier is finally done!! I released the trailer awhile ago, and you guys seemed to have liked it. This is my first film that is of good length. The film is 10 minutes long, plus 3 minutes of credits. Originally my plan was to have it be 30 minutes, but I had to cut out and trim many scenes to make the story flow better. As an animator, it was very hard for me, but in the end I think it helped a lot. I give full credit to the authors of the songs used, I do not claim them as my own.
PLEASE COMMENT, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL! STAY TUNED FOR MORE AWESOME ZACH STUDIOS CONTENT!!!!

Re: Beyond the Time Barrier

Congrats on finishing the big project. Some good dialogue and engaging characters. I like the bit where

Spoiler (click to read)

he said he had had to take care of his brother after the incident

I dug it and was impressed it was all shot with your phone. Great film and story (being a time travel buff) I enjoyed the behind the scenes you did with the credits. I can tell you put a lot of work into this and it paid off in the end. Subbed your channel and available for voicing if you ever need any.

Awesome film! I wasn't able to watch it last two days, but I just finally did. It's so great to see 6 months of hard work finished (I remember when the pre-production thread came out. Long time ago!).
Really great job!

P.S. I also agree with everything Antonio Ferrara said mini/smile

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

I think this is your best film yet.  Keep at it.  I'm excited to see what you do next.

OneDouglas wrote:

I think this is your best film yet.  Keep at it.  I'm excited to see what you do next.

Thanks I really appreciate it, and thanks to everyone else who commented all the support means a lot!