Topic: A poem

Directory Link

A poem

YouTube

This is one of my early work from 2009, my first Halloween special and my first english video.
I really liked the Videogame Diablo at that time. So I took the inspiration of this poem, to make a video about it.
Enjoy. mini/smile

Re: A poem

For a 2009 brickfilm, this was concise and enjoyable. Simple, but effective in its visuals and poetry. The low frame rate is quite distracting though. However, as it is from almost 10 years ago, and the fact that we've seen you improve AoW, I think it was rather enjoyable.

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Re: A poem

Brick Block Animations wrote:

For a 2009 brickfilm, this was concise and enjoyable. Simple, but effective in its visuals and poetry. The low frame rate is quite distracting though. However, as it is from almost 10 years ago, and the fact that we've seen you improve AoW, I think it was rather enjoyable.

Thanks a lot. Yes, I wasn't skilled enough for a high framerate back then. (I think I made it with the windows movie-maker back then which only? allowed a framerate of 8fps with pictures)
I am going to upload more of my early work to show the exact progress. mini/smile