Topic: Vorstellung: Snäik

Directory Link

Vorstellung: Snäik

YouTube

Long time ago, I did a small series of 4 Episodes to introduce and characterize my main Figures, which appear in many different stories of my brickfilm-universe. (Even though these characters already appeared in many of them. I felt the urge to give them a small clip for themselves)

The last episode is about Snäik, Solid Snäik. I adapted him from Metal Gear Solid and changed his name a bit because I was unsure about copyright back in these days. Also I thought it was kind of funny....
Well like in the video game series, he is a secret agent, who has to fulfil more or less important tasks. Sometimes his tasks are a bit strange... Like the outcome of this one. Enjoy!

PS: Sorry for this is also a german brickfilm.

Re: Vorstellung: Snäik

No need to apologize. The beauty of film is that, being a visual medium, it's universal. Although I didn't understand what the characters were saying, the film held it's own. I liked the animation, and could immediately see the Metal Gear Solid influence.

All things considered, I really enjoyed this. Would love to see more Snäik in the future! mini/wink Love that bandanna.

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

Thank you very much. I am currently working on some subtitles since I found the integrated subtitle workshop in YT.:lol:
I appreciate you liked the bandanna. I really like to work with paper additions to my characters. But then someone criticized me for doing so a long time ago.

And yes! Snäik is a common character in my brickfilms. There are also a lot of "codec"-Szenes between him and "Körnel" (colonel). I will post them time after time. mini/smile

Lmao, this was hilarious! I got that Metal Gear Solid vibe right away, but the payoff literally made me laugh out loud. I took a couple semesters of German in college and I don't remember much of it, and it goes by so fast. All I caught was "Haus" and "Geburtstag" so it didn't help really, but as Dyland mentioned, it wasn't necessary. It was very clear what was going on! And the timing was perfect!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png