Topic: God has already gone ahead

Directory Link

God has already gone ahead

SHORT OF THE YEAR (Madrid, Spain)

The Egyptian geese marches through the ages:
From the bird´s perspective, a centuries-long settlement history is told.
While the water level in the pond continues to fall, the inhabitants have the water up the neck. In the end, nothing stays as it was, only the goose suspects nothing bad.

Premiere:
18.08.2018 43st OPEN AIR FILMFEST WEITERSTADT

20.10.2018 * FILMTHUER FILMFESTIVAL (Erfurt, Germany)
*JURY AWARD
*CREATIVE AWARD
*NOMINATION GRAND PRIZE
12.01.2019 LAKE VIEW INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (Kalkota, India)
January 2019 edition
* BEST ANIMATION FILM
19.01.2019 INDEPENDENT SHORT AWARDS (Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA) 
* BEST ANIMATION SHORT
20.01.2019 SHORT OF THE YEAR (Madrid, Spain)
*DISTRIBUTION PRIZE

FBW (GERMAN FILM AND MEDIA REVIEW): SEAL OF APPROVAL: 'HIGHLY RECOMMENDED'

Re: God has already gone ahead

This is a very interesting approach to set design in a brickfilm. Please do let us know when the full film is available to view online; I would love to see it.

Edit: Oops; I went to the Vimeo link for the trailer and totally missed the "Play film" button on the page you linked. I will watch it.

Wow...There are so many unique and unconventional techniques used in this film; it's incredible. From the use of off-brand pieces, to however you did the horses, to the model trees and the even geese themselves, this film mixes mediums in ways I've never seen before to great effect. Undoubtedly it's one of the most visually unique stop-motion films I've seen this year.

I've love to see behind the scenes clips/pictures on how you accomplished some of those shots.

Not knowing the details behind controversy of the mining operation, I'm not going to comment the right/wrong of the main point of the film. However, I do have to say, the editing  plays the emotions very well by creating an incredibly strong emotional reaction against the operation. Congratulations.

Looks really cool, I'd love to see the whole film!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

So good. The set design is really interesting.

and I like it when there are films made with great care and a budget and they throw it all on the screen.