Topic: Anybody Fancy writing me a script?

Hey,
I'm terrible at writing scripts so you can do it if you want!
So the Film will be called Lego Batman And Han Solo - Chavs'.
It will be about Lego Batman And Lego Han Solo going on an adventure to assasinate all the Chavs in Gotham!
It will start in the Batcave.
But at the end there will be a twist that only the Guy/Gal' writing the script And I will know will be able to know!
If anybody decides to write me a script the will get there name mentioned at the end, 10 subs and 4 friendships!
Post a reply saying 'yes' if you are interested!
Then I will pick someone at random and they will get PM'd they're the winner!
It will have to be quite funny so yeah. mini/wink
Get Writing!!!
mini/sunnies
P.S You will have to have to have a YouTube account to make it for me! mini/smile

Last edited by Capedkid (June 26, 2009 (02:32pm))

mini/cat

Re: Anybody Fancy writing me a script?

mini/rolleyes

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

You really need to tell us what the story will be, rather than just giving us a title.

Some people would probably be interested though.

MB wrote:

You really need to tell us what the story will be, rather than just giving us a title.

Yeah but i will email them the story whent they say ok to do it.

Last edited by Capedkid (June 26, 2009 (02:24pm))

mini/cat

Capedkid wrote:
MB wrote:

yeah but i will email them the story whent they say ok to do it.

A) Most of us on Bricks In Motion advise against Star Wars films, as they're done to death.
B) Giving us a title and expecting us to write a script is insufficient. You'd get results if you gave a title and storyline, and let us make up the wording and actions.
C) Seeing as this is probably going to be your first orthodox film, I'd suggest doing some tests first. Our scripts (as many of us have been animating for some time) may include some animation techniques you are unfamiliar with.
D) You should probably do some tests first of various animation styles and techniques that might be used in this film, such as Walking, Running, Talking, etc...
E) Before you go and make a full-fledged film, start with a few shorts. Maybe a short comedy with a punch-line or something.
F) Whenever you post a thread with a request, be it a Script Request, a Casting Call, etc., include your e-mail between the email tags.

[email][email protected][/email]

I hope I was helpful mini/wink

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

^ What Fib said. You've given us no information about what you want, other than it's about a dynamic duo comprised of two of the most overused characters in brickfilm history. The only way I could have been less interested after reading that would be if you also said it had to be written in Russian. And you're promising YouTube subscriptions as a reward, something I'm pretty sure you have no control over unless you personally operate ten different accounts.

We look forward to seeing a film from you, but this is not the road you want to start down.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

fib12345 wrote:
Capedkid wrote:
MB wrote:

yeah but i will email them the story whent they say ok to do it.

A) Most of us on Bricks In Motion advise against Star Wars films, as they're done to death.
B) Giving us a title and expecting us to write a script is insufficient. You'd get results if you gave a title and storyline, and let us make up the wording and actions.
C) Seeing as this is probably going to be your first orthodox film, I'd suggest doing some tests first. Our scripts (as many of us have been animating for some time) may include some animation techniques you are unfamiliar with.
D) You should probably do some tests first of various animation styles and techniques that might be used in this film, such as Walking, Running, Talking, etc...
E) Before you go and make a full-fledged film, start with a few shorts. Maybe a short comedy with a punch-line or something.
F) Whenever you post a thread with a request, be it a Script Request, a Casting Call, etc., include your e-mail between the email tags.

[email][email protected][/email]

I hope I was helpful mini/wink

TheNoodle26 wrote:

^ What Fib said. You've given us no information about what you want, other than it's about a dynamic duo comprised of two of the most overused characters in brickfilm history. The only way I could have been less interested after reading that would be if you also said it had to be written in Russian. And you're promising YouTube subscriptions as a reward, something I'm pretty sure you have no control over unless you personally operate ten different accounts.

We look forward to seeing a film from you, but this is not the road you want to start down.

Fine i'll change it...

Done!

mini/cat

honestly, for the way my mind works. A title is the last thing I come up with. It also usually changes like 6 times during the scripting process.

C'mon i'm Effing desperate! mini/sad

mini/cat

Practice writing small scripts first. Take a class maybe. Work on a few short films. Then you'll be ready, but nobody here will write this for you. I guarantee it

lil'jj wrote:

Take a class maybe.

Oh yeah one problem is though where do I go for a class! mini/lol

mini/cat

There are more sites then this one, remember?

Ohh i thought he meant like school classes! mini/tongue

mini/cat

really ? just write your own scripts.. it not hard t think of a story since there are endless possibilities

yeah, DoubleVstudios even writes about plastic banging dolls and stuff mini/tongue

T.G-Tom wrote:

yeah, DoubleVstudios even writes about plastic banging dolls and stuff mini/tongue

hah lol     Too bad I'm not allowed to post it here mini/blankexpression

I carry around a tiny little Griffith Park Observatory notebook to write down ideas in. it fits in my pocket.

"I am Kansas" -Smeagol
http://heythats.cool

I don't know if it sounds weird, why are you asking me?

There's an entire area of the forum devoted to audio, for casting calls and such.  Also, that shouldn't have to do with someone else writing a script for you.  It seems as though you expect us to write a script for you, get the voice actors, and let you animate it.  I see some flawed logic here.

"I am Kansas" -Smeagol
http://heythats.cool

LegoShark wrote:

I don't know if it sounds weird, why are you asking me?

There's an entire area of the forum devoted to audio, for casting calls and such.  Also, that shouldn't have to do with someone else writing a script for you.  It seems as though you expect us to write a script for you, get the voice actors, and let you animate it.  I see some flawed logic here.

What legoshark said what you are saying doesn't have anything to do with your topic

Let's kill this Crappy thread.

mini/cat