Topic: Lego Marvel Avengers: After Infinity War

Directory Link

Lego Marvel Avengers: After Infinity War

Youtube

Thanos goes into another realm and meets someone you might not expect. (no actual spoilers for Infinity War)

Hey guys,  I saw Avengers Infinity War and had to make an animation.
Instead of recreating a scene from the movie I thought about something that could possibly happen in the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe while also recreating and being inspired by a scene from the comic's recent Secret Wars event to try to fit it into the story of the MCU.

I hope you all like it! mini/smile
Maybe I'll do more Marvel-themed animations in the future if you all like. More action-packed ones too mini/wink

Credits: Animation: AJVfilms
Music: Cylinder Two- Chris Zabriskie
             Creeping to the Ship The Decent- Kevin MacLeod

Re: Lego Marvel Avengers: After Infinity War

That's pretty cool how you made a film based loosely off a comic. Good work. Keep at it. I'd recommend if you want to try and make the minifgures move a bit more when talking. They don't always have to be moving, but a little more motion, especially for a dialog-heavy film goes a long way. Great job!

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Re: Lego Marvel Avengers: After Infinity War

Brick Block Animations wrote:

That's pretty cool how you made a film based loosely off a comic. Good work. Keep at it. I'd recommend if you want to try and make the minifgures move a bit more when talking. They don't always have to be moving, but a little more motion, especially for a dialog-heavy film goes a long way. Great job!

Thank you I am glad you liked it.
I do agree that I should have added more movement, I think I might have tried too hard to replicate the comic panels that I wasn't sure how to properly portray the movement.
Gonna definitely working on improving in that field.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. mini/smile