Topic: Ldd to Maya script

Hello I have recently created a LDD to Maya script for taking .lxfml files from LDD and importing them into Maya using a brick library.  It's still pretty WIP (small library atm, and dirt feature doesn't work well) and I'm not sure how useful it will be to most people, but I wanted to share all the same for those who could find use.  I imagine it could be useful for full 3D animations, as well as creating cg effects/sets for traditional Brickfilms.  For those that don't have Maya and are interested it is free for 3 year for students (That's how I got it).
I plan to update this as I work more on it, but figure people would enjoy messing with it.

Edit: Git Link

Last edited by BrandonB9 (June 22, 2018 (06:20pm))

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Re: Ldd to Maya script

Maybe you should consider uploading this to Github so it's more likely to permanently stay available online and be contributed to!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: Ldd to Maya script

rioforce wrote:

Maybe you should consider uploading this to Github so it's more likely to permanently stay available online and be contributed to!

Ok I set up a Github, but I have no idea what I'm doing so I'm unsure if I got everything correct, if someone could check it out and let me know that would be awesome!

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"