Topic: Android video editing app

I filmed a brickfilm with my friend, added special effects at his place but couldn't add SFX. Well, there was too much echo, at my place the walls are wooden and it doesn't echo. My computer died and i'm not going to get a new computer in the next few weeks so i need to record audio on my tablet, which can be done but I can't find a free app to add multiple tracks of audio to the video. Anyone know any?

Thanks

Last edited by Cat Studio (April 20, 2018 (10:36pm))

Re: Android video editing app

The only free one I know of is Audio Recorder. I'm not sure if it has multiple tracks, but maybe you could record them separately and then open them in a software like Audacity when you get your new computer?

Brickman wrote:

The only free one I know of is Audio Recorder. I'm not sure if it has multiple tracks, but maybe you could record them separately and then open them in a software like Audacity when you get your new computer?

Sorry, my English is bad. What I meant to say was an app that can add multiple tracks of audio to the video. Most editing apps can add one audio clip and that needs to start from the beginning. But thanks for the quick response. mini/smile

Last edited by Cat Studio (April 20, 2018 (10:54pm))

Try Power Director. It's been a while since I've used it, but I'm pretty sure it has what you're looking for.

AlphaWeasel wrote:

Try Power Director. It's been a while since I've used it, but I'm pretty sure it has what you're looking for.

^
That's good advice. I use Power Director as my main editor and you can add many audio tracks. I've never used the app, however. This is it.

Brickman wrote:
AlphaWeasel wrote:

^
That's good advice. I use Power Director as my main editor and you can add many audio tracks. I've never used the app, however. This is it.

The app has a watermark. mini/sad
But thanks for helping.

How about Movavi clips? I don't know much about it or if it has the ability to overlay multiple sound files, but it's worth a try.

AlphaWeasel wrote:

How about Movavi clips? I don't know much about it or if it has the ability to overlay multiple sound files, but it's worth a try.

It too has a watermark mini/sad mini/no
But thanks again.

Hm, okay. One I know for sure doesn't have a watermark is VideoPad. However, as far as I know of, it can't overlay sounds. Perhaps you could export and re-import until you've overlayed everything.

AlphaWeasel wrote:

Hm, okay. One I know for sure doesn't have a watermark is VideoPad. However, as far as I know of, it can't overlay sounds. Perhaps you could export and re-import until you've overlayed everything.

Ok, thanks! I'm going to try it out!

do you use "Stop-motion Studio"? If you do you should be able to overlay sounds + no watermark

Magek AKA raptor aptor use this link for more of my stuff ----)        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfTJt … subscriber
my website   https://smirr421.wixsite.com/thelab
If you want to adutoin for something of mine please PM me!! THX

Magek Studios wrote:

do you use "Stop-motion Studio"? If you do you should be able to overlay sounds + no watermark

I don't and I guess you can't edit a video there? You can only use pictures there, correct me if I'm wrong.

Cat Studio wrote:
Magek Studios wrote:

I don't and I guess you can't edit a video there? You can only use pictures there, correct me if I'm wrong.

I am pretty sure if you get the the Pro version($2-5 USD i think) you can...but I dont have it yet so cant say for sure. but do you mean edit? There are a few different things you can do, like green screen.

Magek AKA raptor aptor use this link for more of my stuff ----)        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfTJt … subscriber
my website   https://smirr421.wixsite.com/thelab
If you want to adutoin for something of mine please PM me!! THX

I use top motion studio on iOS, and I never have a watermark. (I use the free version too, but with pro features that I got via iAP)