Topic: Qckcam 9000 Question

Well I just got my long awaited 9000 and I set all the camera settings to manual, but then I shut off the camera for a while and when I came back to it the Gain & Exposure settings were right back the way they were the first time and I had to adjust them again to make the image look right. Is there any way to make the Gain & Exposure settings stay the same every time I turn on the camera?

-Jon64

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4876920171_59c4d4ac70.jpg
More videos on my Youtube Channel or on my (now updated) Webstite

Re: Qckcam 9000 Question

I don't think so.

Just print screen them?

I copied this from one of my other posts, but it may be that you connected the camera BEFORE installing software:- The logitech software will be responsible for saving your settings, the windows driver may not have this facility. Worse still you may have just connected the camera and not be using the software. This will cause the camera to use the windows driver and result in poor quality.

Installing the camera first sometimes makes it use the windows driver. The QC9000 is unusual in that this order is important. Sometimes you dont even get maximum resolution if you do it  in the wrong order.

Completely uninstall the camera and software (using the control panel -> system -> Hardware -> uninstall and also use the Uninstall Programs) , reboot, then insert the logitech driver cd. Connect the camera only when told to do so by the software. This will then set it up correctly.

Free Animation Software at www.HeliumFrog.com

I have the same problem mini/sad
I know how you feel mini/tongue
But i do only close it for every scene so its looking like it never did 'it.
-JackpodyDK