Topic: "LEGO Star Wars Rebel War" | THE FINALE

Directory Link

"LEGO Star Wars Rebel War" | THE FINALE 

YouTube

The EPIC finale of "LEGO Star Wars Rebel War" is finally HERE!! And It's better than ever!

Andrew BrickMovies - Stop Motion Animator

Re: "LEGO Star Wars Rebel War" | THE FINALE

I've got to say that everything is just as good as before, but this time, in my opinion, the fight scenes were a lot more intense (YEAH!!!! mini/delirium). The clay (or whatever that red stuff is) was a bit more noticeable in some shots this time around, but honestly, I'm just happy that you've listened to my past feedback and started to improve on it.

I'm guessing by the ending that there will be more? If so when do you think you will start doing anything for it?

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Thank you! I really wanted to focus A LOT on the fighting scenes and try and make them as good as possible. I have to admit that I am also quite happy with the end result.

In the end I am hinting at more episodes coming but I do really want to take a break from Rebel War (since I have been working 8 months non stop at just these 9 episodes). I expect the new episodes to start in early 2018 mini/wink

Haha, no worries man I wasn't expecting you to begin production on them right away, that would be cruel mini/lol glad to know that there will be more though! mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Epic battle man I hope you do more

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Thank you! I am glad to see that you liked it.
There are plans for more episodes in the future. Stay tuned mini/wink