Topic: Take A Closer Look

Directory Link

Take A Closer Look

Take A Closer Look

When you struggle to look after your garden you can always rely on some secret technology provided by a helpful neighbour........

DNAnimation

Re: Take A Closer Look

Well done. Really enjoyed this one. It's got a nice tone to it and the variation in scale is a sweet touch.

A nice light hearted film. I often struggle to stay interested in a lot of LEGO movies for the whole span of the film, but this was delightfully entertaining. I also agree with what was said above.

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

Thanks Robukka and VN for the comments - I'm quite pleased how this one turned out - there are  a few issues that I would have liked to improve , like some of the sound recording but because it was for a contest and the deadline was looming my editing process was a bit rushed at the last minute, but on the whole it's pretty much  achieved the look that I was aiming for

mini/smile

DNAnimation

Good set design, especially the sunflower, spider and wasp. I liked the water effect and hose as well, and also the voices (especially the scientist)! I think the main thing that you should focus on is your pans/zoom ins, as at times they looked quite shaky. Other than that, good!

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?