Topic: Lego Zombie: The Outbreak 2

Directory Link

Lego Zombie: The Outbreak 2

Lego Zombie: The Outbreak 2

Lego brickfilm stop-motion about a zombie outbreak. The sequel of Lego Zombie: The Outbreak another brickfilm about a laboratory far away from society were scientists tried to create an new biological weapon, called specimen but things didn't go as planned as soon the world began to crumble from the great outbreak turning minifigs into zombies.

Yet another brickfilm about a zombie outbreak and the futher collapse of society that follows. This is as I said before the sequel of: ''Lego Zombie: The Outbreak and the prequel of another brickfilm called: Lego Zombie Defense. Still not sure if I want to make this a series. The reason why I don't want to make it a post-outbreak/walking dead setting is the fact that it's already done several times by other brickfilmers. I think the original is a bit better than this one, but we'll see.

May The Force Be With You!

Re: Lego Zombie: The Outbreak 2

Amazing movie! Really worth to see - Who has not done this yet - do it! mini/sunnies
I wrote the same on YT but I repeat: I love set desing and vehicles/weapons!

I do animations since 2007 but brickfilms since 2012.
For today i made among others Lego Titanic, Back to the Future and Lego Star Wars.

Re: Lego Zombie: The Outbreak 2

Thank you for your comment.

May The Force Be With You!