Topic: [THAC XIV] Fallen Desparity

Directory Link

Fallen Desparity (THAC XIV)

Link Name

Working father and husband Dean Bartley expected today to be a normal Friday, just like all the other normal Fridays he had ever gone through. Today however was quite the transition. Soon he found himself in a life or death situation, of being blown up by an unsuspecting and fast approaching nuke. With the rest of his family out enjoying fun at the park, they have no clue what fate is about to befall upon them. With nothing but his wife's voice through the phone to console him, Dean had fallen into despair, for the first and the last time.

Made for THAC XIV, in under 24 hours!

My YouTube Channel

Keep Calm and Animate On!

Re: [THAC XIV] Fallen Desparity

I like this one!  Some of the animation was a bit rough, but overall it did look nice. Props on getting something with a story like this done in time!
I think the only thing that bothered me here was the pitch change on the voice - I understand the use of it, but it still sounds off. xD

Nice animation. The set design was also really nice. I especially liked the set of the battered town, after the nuclear bomb. The only issue is, I don't understand why it cut to one year later. What happened in that time? Did he stay in the shelter all that time? I guess it really isn't an important question, and it doesn't really need an answer, so I can't really fault you for that. Nice job mini/bigsmile

Well done! The sets were really nice, and the story was good.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl