Topic: "Tell-Tale Heart" Update Thread

Hello!! As of today I've just gotten inspired to recreate the tale of the "Tell-Tale Heart" by Edgar Allan Poe.
In my English class we are learning about some of Edgar Allan Poe's work, and the "Tell-Tale Heart" is my favorite so far. Today I've just started building the set, and I'll probably be able to show it off 2 days from now. I'm really excited to be making this film, so hopefully I portray the exact story well. mini/smile

Previously known as Gillcrafter

"I'm not superstitious. But I am a little stitious."
                                                            -Michael Scott

Re: "Tell-Tale Heart" Update Thread

I remember watching Tell-Tale Heart animations. I'd love to see how yours will turn out. Just in time for Halloween.
Will you have a narration of the text or rely less on dialogue?

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

My plan for the film is to have the story with no narration, but I might change my plan to narration for traditions sake, and of course the dialogue will be included. mini/smile

https://i.imgur.com/bb2n9hC.jpg

Mod note:] Please use the edit button if you have something more to add instead of making a new post (Double Posting), unless a long period of time has passed between updates. Thank you.

Last edited by Dyland (October 25, 2016 (02:22pm))

-Michael Scott

Today I'm planning to start the animating process, and I had just timed the dialogue from the first paragraph of the story. One concern of mine is that the opening scene requires 480 slides, and I'm thinking that make it too slow for 15 FPS, so hopefully it will turn out fine. mini/smile
https://c7.staticflickr.com/6/5478/30016894334_f72becf7a9_z.jpg

Last edited by AgentMichaelScarn22 (October 30, 2016 (06:23pm))

-Michael Scott

I'm looking for some eerie music to play during the opening scene, so if anybody knows where to find some or if you can make it, please let me know. mini/smile Thank you.

-Michael Scott