Topic: ideas please!

I a getting bored with my brikwars fad, and now I want to make a good brikfilm. Can anybody give me a simple begnning that I can work with? All I have for ideas are Batman movies.:o

Re: ideas please!

I can't help you with brikfilms, but I can help you with brickfilms!

I can't give you any ideas, though. Think of your own, be creative!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/bluebrickstudios/Sigs/rs_sig.png

That's why we have this.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

use these story titles as ideas

• The Ethereal Hobo of Paradise Bridge

• Alien Monsters from the Deep

• The Shadow from the 11th Dimension

• The Fairy Demon of the Blue Wood

• The Swamp Monsters New Car

• The Night the Yodeler Died

• The Mysterious Voyage of Capitan Zimmer

• He Called at 13 O-Clock

• Zap Rowsdower Goes To The Moon

davestadel wrote:

I a getting bored with my brikwars fad, and now I want to make a good brikfilm. Can anybody give me a simple begnning that I can work with? All I have for ideas are Batman movies.:o

well, i cant help youwith any ideas right now, but if you do get any ideas i might be able to help...

Our story begins at the humble Happy Trails Potato Farm, based in Middleton, Idaho.  Farmer Dale Jackson, a self-taught inventor currently working on a potato-based semiconductor, is experimenting with a unobtanium-based alloy with which to coat his hi-tech potatoes -- little does Dale know, greater forces are at work here.  In his scientific exploit, Jackson inadvertently transmits a signal at tuberosonic wavelengths -- a signal misinterpreted by someone as a call for help.  When the transmission reaches the homeworld of an elite race of extraterrestrial beings descended from the common potato -- a race known only as the Solanum -- these powerful beings are left with no choice but to liberate their spudly brethren.

Potato Dawn is a riveting tale of Dale's harrowing struggle to save the planet from his own mistakes and the ensuing Solanum invasion.  Will Jackson succeed?  Will the Solanum liberate potatoes forever?  And most importantly, will Jackson actually find a client interested in buying unobtanium-coated semi-conductor potatoes?  Discover for yourself in the film that both fans and critics can't get enough of - you can't eat - or watch - Potato Dawn just once.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Sméagol wrote:

Our story begins at the humble Happy Trails Potato Farm, based in Middleton, Idaho.  Farmer Dale Jackson, a self-taught inventor currently working on a potato-based semiconductor, is experimenting with a unobtanium-based alloy with which to coat his hi-tech potatoes -- little does Dale know, greater forces are at work here.  In his scientific exploit, Jackson inadvertently transmits a signal at tuberosonic wavelengths -- a signal misinterpreted by someone as a call for help.  When the transmission reaches the homeworld of an elite race of extraterrestrial beings descended from the common potato -- a race known only as the Solanum -- these powerful beings are left with no choice but to liberate their spudly brethren.

Potato Dawn is a riveting tale of Dale's harrowing struggle to save the planet from his own mistakes and the ensuing Solanum invasion.  Will Jackson succeed?  Will the Solanum liberate potatoes forever?  And most importantly, will Jackson actually find a client interested in buying unobtanium-coated semi-conductor potatoes?  Discover for yourself in the film that both fans and critics can't get enough of - you can't eat - or watch - Potato Dawn just once.

One word: wow

but I think he said simple...

Well, if nobody uses it, I will use it myself...

I'm BACK! mini/bigsmile

The Tale of 3rd Level Incompetence.