Topic: LEGO Bendzin: Episode 1

Directory Link

LEGO Bendzin: Episode 1

Our Site

Vimeo

I'd like to receive feedback on my film.

Last edited by rioforce (August 21, 2016 (06:08pm))

Re: LEGO Bendzin: Episode 1

Wow, this is a real work of art! The cinematography was really good, especially the smooth, realistic camera-work. It is a real treat to watch a film with such great animation like this. The story was intriguing and the writing was topnotch. The voice work was also very good. One slight bit of advice - next time, could you just post a link to the video rather than a link to your website? I do like your website, and I think you could still post a directory link on there, but I think it would also be best to include a direct link to the Vimeo video as well. I just want to make sure that it's easy for people to see this video, because I don't want it to be overlooked. It's a very promising start to your series, with enough mystery and intrigue to make me really pumped for the following installments mini/wink
Keep it up!
  -William

Welcome to the forums!

Very nice work on your film, I thought it was extremely well done. The movements were very lifelike and the lighting looked epic. I look forward to seeing more of your work, and hope you feel at home here on the forums!

I edited your post to include the direct Vimeo link as well as your website so it's all easy to find the film.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Well that certainly was engaging, you really have me looking forward to episode two. Besides the obvious fantastic production qualities the visual effects stand out to me, they meshed incredibly well and I love the mix of different materials - especially the wallpaper. I will have to watch again but some of the sound effects sounded a bit off during my first viewing - the foot steps specifically didn't always seem to line up...?

I love your website by the way... It looks like this is your only film listed? Surely you've had previous experience in animation...?

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

Fantastic! Made with love - you can tell.

Very, very well done. Looking forward to Ep 2.
Question about your end credits: Did you make up names or did you really have THAT MANY people working on this film?

Also. Welcome to BiM!

Now available to score films. https://soundcloud.com/guy-commanderson

"Contrary to the old saying, the trick is not to expect but accept the unexpec..." ~ Rick Rascal

Congratulations, RemnantMedia, on your first film! The animation, sets, and visual effects were superb. My only gripe is the lack of clarity as to what was happening at the end, such as why the man fell and who the man who fell was. I'm sure you will clarify things if future episodes. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Rivvm m (August 22, 2016 (08:19am))

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

A very nice film indeed. It was extremely high quality. Looking forward to the next episode!

-BrickBrosProductions

Youtube Channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCm2mA8FCaPP1ySSA8CL46YQ
"Do everything you do for the glory of the one who made you.."

It feels like Masterpiece Theatre in LEGO! Very smooth animation and I like the look and feel of the sets and camerawork as well, it all fits into a consistent sense of style nicely.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Wow. As everyone has already mentioned, the production quality of this is phenomenal. The animation especially is incredible.

The only big critique I would give would be to watch for the footsteps matching up with the movements of the characters. There were a few bits where they didn't that I noticed.

I'm excited to see the next episode! mini/bigsmile

Watch for LEGO Bendzin: Ep. 2.  It will be released shortly.  Thank you all for the advice and praise.  Please check out our website.

Remnant Media