Topic: [BRAWL 2016] Eraser

Directory Link

Eraser

YouTube

Creativity has no conventions.

An entry to BRAWL. Constructive criticism more than welcome. mini/smile

Last edited by AnimatorUnknown (July 23, 2016 (04:22pm))

Re: [BRAWL 2016] Eraser

You have a very good animation ! It makes me laugh cause.. I'm doing it in classroom when it's boring ! x)
Good brickfilm ! You were right on twitter, the most interessant part of the BRAWL is to discover other creations. mini/wink

Worldwide Brickfilm Community : Brick à Brack

YouTube Channel : MBstudio
Twitter : @MBstudio_Movies

Well done and original! Loved the unexpected ending.
Good luck for the contest! mini/smile

Great job! The concept was simple, but excellently executed. Keep it up!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Thanks for the comments, everyone! Glad you all seem to like it!

Nice film! I appreciated your ability to show such a nonLEGO action with LEGO. And your message certainly showed a beautiful truth, but however, it seemed like you weren't able to think of a way to declare what you meant other than simply telling it to the audience. This didn't matter that much though, because you executed it so nicely.
Good work!

-RandomBoaz    YouTube

I really like the idea here, and it's executed well. I think it might've been cooler if you hadn't shown the top of the piece of paper while he was drawing, but I think it works fairly well anyway. Really liked the part when he throws the crumpled up paper away. Some greater variety of shots might've made it better, though. They're mostly from around the same distance and the angle doesn't change too much either, which makes the shot changes seem somewhat pointless and a bit jarring. I think it's important to remember to do this when you're making a movie about a very still subject. Overall though, good job!

Last edited by twickabrick (July 27, 2016 (01:06pm))