Topic: How do I set the 9k to HD?

My question is teh topic. So yeah...
My dad and I were wondering how to set the 9k to HD.
Thanks

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Re: How do I set the 9k to HD?

*cough*
Please?

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Have you tried looking in the manual?

It's called google. and yes, what Bastetta said.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

There's no setting to make it capture in HD, what you can always do is use VirtualDub to resize the film to 1280x720 and make it 24fps or if your video editor can do that for you.

Im assuming you are using a PC.

The QC9000 has a maximum resolution of 1600x1200. If you are on widescreen this may be reduced to 1600x900 by the software. This is the resolution of the CCD chip. The 8 megapixel resolution in the supplied software just uses pixel interpolation so is actually cheating (a bit like resampling in a paint package). The resolution can be set in most software using a drop down menu from the settings options.

If in the drop down list you are not offered 1600x1200 but something less, you have either

1) connected the camera and then installed the software. It is vital that you install the software before attaching the camera.  Uninstall the software and driver, disconnect the camera and reboot. Now install the software and attach the camera when prompted to do so.

2) You just plugged the camera in and forgot to install the driver / software. Follow 1 above.

Film at this resolution, only after editing and adding soundtrack, resample your animation down to the format / resolution you want. Use virtualdub or mediacoder to do this. This way you get the very best quality.

Free Animation Software at www.HeliumFrog.com

This should be in software and hardware. mini/wink

welp
Formerly LegoDudez

If you need HD your best option would be to buy a camera made for HD... Remember that when it comes down to it the 9k is meant to be a webcam, not a high def camera/animation tool.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

It only takes pictures in HD in the software it comes with.

_2014