Topic: Lamplight (some may remember me), is trying to make a horror short.

http://i.imgur.com/TlGJ4f0.jpg

Hey everyone, my name's Lamplight, and I imagine most if not all of you have no clue who I am, or at least don't remember me. I used to be very active in the community, since 2009 till mid 2013. I stopped because my home life had become a little intolerable and thus kind of made me halt production on doing stop-motion. I haven't taken a stab at it since. I went o film school in Vancouver, BC, and now that I'm finishing that up I'm trying to make my own short film called:

Soft Touch! It's a psychological horror film, that dips into sort of arthouse aesthetics while blending typical genre horror movies, like Lucio Fulci, Carpenter, with someone like Robert Altman or John Cassevetes.

It's about realizing that the person you might be in a relationship with are actually doing you harm, and doing something about that. It follows a 19 year old kid named Miller who's trying to weather the storm of his relationship with an ancient spirit named Lilith that has been mentally tormenting him. It's all very scary and surreal.

Anyways. I'm posting about it here, because I'm doing an IndieGoGo for it, and we're three days away from achieving our goal, which is 5000 clams. We need 1740$ left in order to keep the rest that's been raised. I wouldn't have originally posted this here, but I'm desperate, and I felt that the community that originally fostered my love for moviemaking and put me on the path I'm on now might be interested.

So. Here's the link, and thank you. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm a salesman. mini/sad

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/soft … 13642136#/

Re: Lamplight (some may remember me), is trying to make a horror short.

Welcome back, and congratulations on the successful funding!

Re: Lamplight (some may remember me), is trying to make a horror short.

Heyyy, I remember you! Congratulations on funding your project! I hope it all goes well! mini/wink