Topic: Life is tough for Legos

Directory Link

Life is tough for Legos

Life is tough for Legos

So here's the deal. I haven't made any brickfilms since 2011, that's 5 years. It's not meant to be fully polished, but I would still request some feedback for my video to look more fluent etc!

The joke in my video is basically the impossibilities for lego figures to control their life. Having a very limited amount of sets to work on is not helping if you're like this fellow in my video who(spoiler alert) tries to kill himself by jumping out of a building.

Now, I know it's hard to understand the full purpose of this joke in the video but I believe I will expand on this dilemma further in other videos.

Thank you for watching!

Last edited by MySimpleWorld (April 3, 2016 (02:05pm))

Just a noob.

Re: Life is tough for Legos

Welcome back to BiM, MySimpleWorld! I appreciate the concept of the film. Since you asked for some feedback, I'll give you some. mini/wink

The "tall-building" concept could have been more effective if you had used some backgrounds outside the windows, maybe like other buildings or a sky, instead of a desk. Then, when the camera went outside the set, it would be more of a surprise. Also, when the guy jumped, you might have wanted to include a couple more frames so we knew he was actually jumping.

As for the technical aspects, you should try stabilizing your camera so it doesn't move around a lot. That's the main thing I noticed with your video.

Keep up the practice! mini/smile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

Welcome back to BiM, MySimpleWorld! I appreciate the concept of the film. Since you asked for some feedback, I'll give you some. mini/wink

The "tall-building" concept could have been more effective if you had used some backgrounds outside the windows, maybe like other buildings or a sky, instead of a desk. Then, when the camera went outside the set, it would be more of a surprise. Also, when the guy jumped, you might have wanted to include a couple more frames so we knew he was actually jumping.

As for the technical aspects, you should try stabilizing your camera so it doesn't move around a lot. That's the main thing I noticed with your video.

Keep up the practice! mini/smile

Thank you very much rioforce, your feedback is appreciated! mini/smile

I'll keep this in mind and be sure to fix the camera and putting some further tention into my jokes.

Just a noob.

Pretty much what rio said. Make sure your camera is rigged properly so you don't get the jittering, but it looks like you've acknowledged this. There was a little light flicker as well, but it could've been much worse. 5 years is a long time to go without brickfilming, so I can understand that it's unpolished. Welcome back, though.