Topic: Courage

Directory Link

Courage

Youtube

So, this was originally meant for THAC XIII. However, due to having a job and lots going on in life, I didn't finish in time, but decided to finish it anyways...so here it is...extremely late (and yes, I finished it a while ago, but am only now uploading it).

Last edited by legoguy501 (February 29, 2016 (12:30am))

http://bricksafe.com/files/Legoguy501/BiM%20Signature.png
2nd place Darkness and Light entry: The Tree
Behind the Scenes

Re: Courage

Very nicely done - I could sense the nervousness of him about to tread on a surface that he was unsure of - the walk cycle and camera moves whilst walking were very inspiring - it's what I would like to achieve in my animation-  but not there yet:)

DNAnimation

wow! very smooth! loved it! the lighting was great, and the walk cycle without studs was awesome! great job robotic studios! mini/bigsmile

Amazing job! The lighting in this was so well done. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Very nice! The camera angles were especially great.

Great job animating! The scene at 0:35 is so smooth it almost looks like a computer animation. mini/eek  To bad you weren't able to finish it for THAC, but glad you finished it nonetheless.

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Must have been tricky to not bump the pieces and be smooth at the same time. So that's a thumbs up from me.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

This is amazing. Very emotional.