Topic: followers

hello BiM! i had an idea! what if brick filmers could follow other filmers! and maybe every once in a while they could get e-mail updates on the ppl they're following's latest films. or we could simply buddy other filmers. basically a bookmark. mini/tongue  i hope u like this idea! - Slotborg

Re: followers

I like that idea. It is almost like subscribing to someone on Youtube. mini/yes

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Brick Block Animations wrote:

I like that idea. It is almost like subscribing to someone on Youtube. mini/yes

exactly!

I think this is a great idea! It certainly would help me a lot keeping up with all these new great brick films! mini/bigsmile

You know what you could do? Start a community on Google+ or Facebook. I can set it up, if you want. On a Facebook community, you will receive a notification every time someone posts something on the community, but if some of you don't happen to have a Facebook page, you will probably already have a Google+ account. On Google+, you will get an email, rather then just a notification,as long as you tick the bell on the corner, to enable the updates.

I've got a Google+ community if you guys want to join. It's not extremely active (Is G+ ever? mini/tongue ), but it would work for what you guys are wanting.
https://plus.google.com/communities/104 … 4356075726

It just so happens that I am one of the members already. You should all join that, I would recommend it, but there doesn't seem to be as many Brickfilming communities on Facebook, so perhaps I could create one.

i dont have face book