Topic: Lego Batman Series | "I Am Vengeance"

Alright, now that I've recently uploaded a new video to my channel (If you haven't see it, go check it out!) I am going to start working on my Batman series that I proposed a couple years back. Below will be my plan for this "time span" of my universe.

THE PLAN

My official plan for this series is to have several "books" that will consist of 3-5 chapters (Books representing a miniseries in a series). For Example, this "book" will be I Am Vengeance and it will consist of 4 chapters. Each chapter will be about 2-7 minutes long. It's hard to explain so I'm trying to explain as much as I can to get it in your mind easily. This is the first "book" of 5 in my universe. Think of it like this...my universe is one HUGE textbook, and the chapters of that textbook are each "story/book" (I Am Vengeance, Our Darkest Knight, etc.) and under them consist of even more chapters. For each "book", it focuses on mostly one villain, sometimes more. I will be releasing a chapter at a time for each story, the chapters will gradually escalate from the first one all the way to the last. Once I am done with one "book/story", I will begin writing and working on the next one. In the simplest of terms, I'm basically building my own universe and timeline, taking concepts from the comics/movies/TV shows, etc. but turning and twisting them in my own way.

Please let me know below if you like this idea, and any suggestions to improve it!

Thanks! mini/bigsmile
~Jared

Re: Lego Batman Series | "I Am Vengeance"

I like the mechanics of your story-telling design. It sounds like the series Justified, who told their stories in similar fashion.
Do you have any scripts done?

Now available to score films. https://soundcloud.com/guy-commanderson

"Contrary to the old saying, the trick is not to expect but accept the unexpec..." ~ Rick Rascal

Re: Lego Batman Series | "I Am Vengeance"

I currently have one script done for I Am Vengeance mostly because I'm just trying to figure out every detail in the first 5 story arcs of my universe. I'll be working on the rest of I Am Vengeance pretty soon though. I see that you score films, would you be interested in scoring this when the time has come?