Topic: Lego Batman - New Suit 2

Directory Link

Lego Batman - New Suit 2

YouTube

After two long years, Batman decides to get a new suit, but will it be the right one?

Feel free to leave comments about this video! I'm trying to get back into filmmaking, so there's going to be a bit of light flicker and audio mess ups in the beginning. Besides that, please see how the rest of the video is!

Thanks!
-Jared

Re: Lego Batman - New Suit 2

If you guys could leave your opinion on it, that would be great! Thanks!

I like this - I thought it was funny. Nice smooth movements, if a little limited ie. its only Batman in his new suit who walks anywhere right at the beginning. I liked the bottle throw and subtle payoff from that when the guy falls over after being hit by the bottle. Dialogue was good and hopefully intentionally deadpan. I also found it interesting that Stark Industries are branching out and supplying DC characters with new suits. Overall, nicely done. I enjoyed it.

DNAnimation

Thanks so much! There were a few mistakes, but I thought it didn't affect the video at all. And yes, it's my own way of interacting with the two universes mini/lol

I liked it. And hope you will make some sort of crossover as you seem to have the comedy style that could bridge the two universes. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol