Topic: the quest for El Dorado

mini/bigsmile  the script for my upcoming film, the quest for El Dorado, is now being written! In the past I've had trouble getting myself to work with other people, so I may or may not host a casting call. if you would be interested in voicing, let me know, and I can private message you when I decide whether I should host one or not. If you don't know, The Quest for El Dorado is about a girl named Opal Stone, who's father is a well known scientist who goes missing after a trip to South America. She then finds a boy named Ben who's father was friends with Opal's Father. Ben then explains about her father's trip to El Dorado, and they set off on the quest to avenge Opal's father. they soon run into several dangers, and realize they are in a race to El Dorado against her father's arch nemisis, who I don't have a name for yet. let me know if you have an idea for his name. thanks! mini/wink

Re: the quest for El Dorado

I've given up on this project. mini/dizzy  i became overwhelmed, so I'm giving away the idea for anyone who wants to use it. mini/cat  thanks!

Re: the quest for El Dorado

Please, don't make pre-production topics unless you're really far into pre-production. Coming up with an idea and scrapping it within an hour doesn't qualify as pre-production, that's more of what happens in the earliest portions of the brainstorming phase.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b