Topic: A rebel story

Directory Link

A rebel story

Link Name

This story begins after the battle of Hoth.

Re: A rebel story

mini/jaw  that was epic! cant wait for part two!

This is really nice animation. Great work.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Very cool. May I ask what you used for the snow?

It's plastic mini/smile you can buy it in deco shop ^^

The animation was great, but the abrupt ending was disappointing. The amount of anticipation and closure wasn't enough to really make it feel like a "first episode", it mainly just felt like a cut scene from a longer film and you don't have the film finished but you decided to upload this anyway. I'd rather watch something longer in one part instead of getting a sudden reveal then suddenly saying "to be continued". Maybe it's just me though.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

The animation was great, but the abrupt ending was disappointing. The amount of anticipation and closure wasn't enough to really make it feel like a "first episode", it mainly just felt like a cut scene from a longer film and you don't have the film finished but you decided to upload this anyway. I'd rather watch something longer in one part instead of getting a sudden reveal then suddenly saying "to be continued". Maybe it's just me though.

I actually disagree with that. I don't know if this is what you were going for, but I actually audibly laughed at the end (something I rarely do, even for comedic shorts). True, it could have been longer, but it just tickled my funny bone for some reason.

Also, great job on that snow! Its quite impressive how few bumps you managed with it.

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

(sorry for my english first ^^) I understand your feeling because I was aware of that. Since november I was with this single scene, But when I began to animated it I had no idea what I was going to do with this scene, I always wanted to make a Star Wars movie since I watched Lego Wars in 2008 and i was too sad having this in my computer (and the plastic ruined my bedroom ^^) so I thought it was time to make a series. However now I have a scenario and a plot to follow ^^

Great work on your set I am looking forward to the next part

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.