Topic: Having trouble finding program to put all my pictures together

I'm having trouble finding program to put all my pictures together. I use an amazing program called Animashooter Capture but sadly it doesn't do well producing the best quality video clips. What program should I use to put my frames together?

Re: Having trouble finding program to put all my pictures together

There are many to choose from. There are even free software such as Helium Frog. I myself use a software called Zu3D Studio 3, which cost about £49.99. But, one thing you should think about doing before get new software - you should perhaps look at what resolution your webcam's set to. I spent the whole of 2015 animating at 320x240, and it was only in the new year that i realized that you could change the default resolution. Now I animate at 1280x720 and the quality of my films has increased dramatically. Also, what is your webcam? My old one wasn't capable to make good quality films, but now that I have a C920, that's changed too.

Last edited by William Osborne (February 5, 2016 (05:26am))

Re: Having trouble finding program to put all my pictures together

Based on DarkhoundIV's post, I assume he's looking for a video editing program, and not a capture program. I know several animators (including myself) that use Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12, which you can get for less than $50 USD on Amazon. If you're interested in trying to find something free, check the video editing section of the free software list. I don't have experience with those programs though, so I can't vouch for any of them.

Hopefully this was helpful. mini/smile

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter