Topic: Scooby-Doo in 'Force Feeding!'

Directory Link

Scooby-Doo in 'Force Feeding!'

YouTube

There are some things even the Force can't fix. An empty stomach is near the top of that list.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: Scooby-Doo in 'Force Feeding!'

Nice one Jampot. mini/smile
Technically, there were one or two camera bumps, and a bit of light flicker, but you animation was nice.
Not-so-technically, the story was fun. You did a good job of conveying emotion.

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Rivvm m wrote:

Nice one Jampot. mini/smile
Technically, there were one or two camera bumps, and a bit of light flicker, but you animation was nice.
Not-so-technically, the story was fun. You did a good job of conveying emotion.

Thanks!

Yeah, this was very rushed. I had the idea for this brickfilm halfway through filming something else, and I forgot to weight my tripod down as I usually do.

Light flicker is unfortunately, as ever, something that's currently out of my hands.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

I thought it was quite good and fun. It had some flaws technically but the camera Work and editing was still very nice as well as the characters coming through.

Great film that was a good idea to use scooby doo and Star Wars together.

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.