Topic: [THAC XIII] A Peculiar Event

Directory Link

THAC XIII: A Peculiar Event

A Peculiar event (YouTube)

When everything goes wrong sometimes a friend can help...

Re: [THAC XIII] A Peculiar Event

Interesting video, smothmovesproductions! Even though the animation was rough, I appreciate the concept. Keep practicing!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Wow, was this your first Brickfilm? It's the first one on your channel and on Bricks in Motion, and if you chose THAC to be your first time you should be very impressed with yourself, congrats on successfully entering and completing an entire animation in twenty-four hours!

In terms of the film itself, I recommend trying to make sure your story is clear. It was a good idea but at times I think it was a little hard to tell what was going on, and this could have to do with the animation being a little choppy as well. Good work, and keep at it! Cheers!

Hey, not bad! Animation and camera work needs some improvement, but I was able to get what was supposed to be going on in the first viewing, and I liked the overall concept. Keep it up, and congrats on completing your first THAC!

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Thanks a lot to all of you for the support and the advice, I'll keep it in mind and try to work on it mini/smile An THAC was really fun!