Topic: [THAC XIII] A peculiar Story

Directory Link

A peculiar Story

Youtube

A Peculiar Story about a Detective.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Re: [THAC XIII] A peculiar Story

There we some nice bits of animation in here, like the detective stopping on the scooter thing and sliding into his seat.  I also liked the receptionist and the comic relief she provided.  I feel like the situation is unrealistic, but for a metaphor in a 24 hour contest, it works.  Nice job!

Nice!  Brick7 did an amazing job as that desk lady. xD

I must agree with the previous comments, the story wasn't very realistic, but I do appreciate the concept. Good work on the visuals, they looked very nice.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Like Rioforce said, its a nice idea, and as someone who has a faith, I do appreciate the moral, but it isn't realistic. The judge forgiving him does not undo the fact that he had done wrong. Still, though, That aside, the cinematography is really good and the animation was perfected well.

Greenshirt wrote:

There we some nice bits of animation in here, like the detective stopping on the scooter thing and sliding into his seat.  I also liked the receptionist and the comic relief she provided.  I feel like the situation is unrealistic, but for a metaphor in a 24 hour contest, it works.  Nice job!

Thanks! glad you liked it! Im not completely sure what you guys are referring to about it being unrealistic but maybe about the judge forgiving him?

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

Nice!  Brick7 did an amazing job as that desk lady. xD

Thanks! I totally think she did an amazing job as the desk lady to!

rioforce wrote:

I must agree with the previous comments, the story wasn't very realistic, but I do appreciate the concept. Good work on the visuals, they looked very nice.

Again not sure what you mean about the realistic part? it was supposed to be over the top but maybe the judge? The idea was 1: To non Christians the idea of forgiving somebody and paying there dept is crazy, weird, peculiar. 2: That God sometimes uses Peculiar things to change us. Thanks!

William Osborne wrote:

Like Rioforce said, its a nice idea, and as someone who has a faith, I do appreciate the moral, but it isn't realistic. The judge forgiving him does not undo the fact that he had done wrong. Still, though, That aside, the cinematography is really good and the animation was perfected well.

Oh I see, the forgiving him doesn't pay his dept. I agree. I didn't think of that, in the original the judge says "You deserve jail time, and to pay back the fifty thousand you stole. But, here take this, it says 'All is forgiven'. You'll be set free and I will pay your debt" but I cut it short because I was running out of time, and I didn't see the importance of the rest of it.  Thanks for pointing that out I didn't notice that was off. mini/smile

Thanks a ton guys for taking the time to comment and critique!
OsomStudios

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube