Topic: Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer

Directory Link

mini/smile Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer

http://youtu.be/vKvHa1ex5Eo

Hope you enjoy this recreation animation trailer of the New Star Wars The Force Awakens.

Last edited by BrickBuild Animation (November 4, 2015 (12:19pm))

BrickBuild Animation I have a YouTube channel which is called BrickBuild Animation, you can check all my animations there, you can Subscribe as well wich would be a big help thanks. I post a new animation every week so that new viewers can see them.

Re: Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer

This New Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer  that I made has nearly 50 views.

BrickBuild Animation I have a YouTube channel which is called BrickBuild Animation, you can check all my animations there, you can Subscribe as well wich would be a big help thanks. I post a new animation every week so that new viewers can see them.

Hey Brickbuilt animation, welcome to BiM!

To start off, this film kinda has a lot of technical issues. If there's one thing I'd suggest, it's that you work on increasing your frame rate (basically, make more movements and correspondingly take more pictures for each motion your character makes) This will make your animation much smoother and less choppy. 12 fps and 15 fps are very popular choices.

I'm assuming you are more or less just starting out, so don't fret. I'm sure you will greatly improve in time (Practice makes perfect!) Just keep at it. mini/wink

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Thanks very much for the advice:) mini/wink Brickcrazy

I want to make an episode 4 A New Hope lego trailer but what about all the copyright stuff?