Topic: Minecraft: Zombies

Directory Link

Minecraft: Zombies

Link 1

Hello! Looks like Steve is getting himself in more trouble! He has found a zombie witch has decided to chase him! Will he escape? Please comment on my film. I love feedback!

Re: Minecraft: Zombies

This was pretty good! Although I did notice some little mistakes like light flicker, but it wasn't too bad, just noticed it here and there. Also you should think about upping your fps (frames per second) to make the animation smoother. Besides that it was good! Keep it up! mini/bigsmile

Batmanjpd Entertainment

Not bad, Raptor! While the story really isn't anything new, the ending was pretty unexpected. You should consider moving your camera downward so it doesn't look over all the characters, it should be on their level instead. The sound levels were really inconsistent, but all in all, not a bad film! Keep practicing! mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

batmanjpd wrote:

This was pretty good! Although I did notice some little mistakes like light flicker, but it wasn't too bad, just noticed it here and there. Also you should think about upping your fps (frames per second) to make the animation smoother. Besides that it was good! Keep it up! mini/bigsmile

Thank you for your comments! I think I will make my frame rate faster next time. (Because I seem to be getting a lot of comments  on my frame rate.) Once again, thank you for viewing. mini/smile Thank you also rioforce! I will also try to get the level of the camera right next time. If I put it to the level of the characters, Should I not use a tripod? mini/confused I still have a lot to learn on brickfilming, which is one of the reasons I joined bricksinmotion. mini/wink

You should use a tripod, tripods are good. Is there no way to lower it? Is it at its lowest for this? If so, you should find a way to raise the set.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Ok. I will see if my tripod will lower. What did you think of my film?

I think that the technical issues detract heavily from the substance of the film. It was difficult to enjoy because of said issues, but the idea was pretty good. Like Rio said, keep practicing. You'll get better.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Thanks. I am a beginner. I hope I get better because I have been animating for three years, and I don't seem to be getting much better.

Raptor Studios wrote:

Thanks. I am a beginner. I hope I get better because I have been animating for three years, and I don't seem to be getting much better.

Don't worry, you're already getting better! The best way to improve is to push beyond the limits of what you are doing and try new things. That, and constantly practice the old things. Just look at me, after 6 years of animation (which most of that is not online), I improved majorly in the two years I've been on BiM (and there's still always room for improvement)! mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:
Raptor Studios wrote:

Don't worry, you're already getting better! The best way to improve is to push beyond the limits of what you are doing and try new things. That, and constantly practice the old things. Just look at me, after 6 years of animation (which most of that is not online), I improved majorly in the two years I've been on BiM (and there's still always room for improvement)! mini/wink

Thanks for the encouragement rioforce! mini/smile I will try all of these techniques.

Last edited by Raptor Studios (February 26, 2016 (11:16am))