Topic: Trick for Treat

Directory Link

Trick for Treat

YouTube

Halloween is a spooky and fun time for both kids and adults.

Re: Trick for Treat

Nice one. I like the idea, its pretty clever. I also liked the effects, especially the micro scale city. Really good 5/5!

William Osborne wrote:

Nice one. I like the idea, its pretty clever. I also liked the effects, especially the micro scale city. Really good 5/5!

Thanks, William. I put a lot of effort into this one, and it's great to hear how much you enjoyed it mini/bigsmile

This is wonderful! Smooth animation, subtle but decent effects, and as William also noted, the way you dealt with the Godzilla-esque sequence was awesome (the collapsing buildings were nicely animated). Looking forward to seeing what's next!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

This is great. I love some of the techniques you used. I can see a lot of work went into this. As amazing as the juggling and flying witch were, I chuckled most at the plasticine cheeks at the end.

Thanks jampot and Stacks! I appreciate both of your feedback mini/bigsmile G'night

Nice work Daniel! As always, your animation was great. I liked the lighting especially. The way the guy turned on the chainsaw was really creative, I just noticed how you did it. All in all, another great film. Keep up the good work!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

Nice work Daniel! As always, your animation was great. I liked the lighting especially. The way the guy turned on the chainsaw was really creative, I just noticed how you did it. All in all, another great film. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! It's great to hear I entertained someone who makes such phenomenal animations themself!