Topic: LEGO Star Wars: The Underworld (Animated Short Film) - 2 YEAR Project

Directory Link

LEGO Star Wars: The Underworld

Watch on YouTube

I'm so excited to share with you guys an exhilarating short film trailer over 650 HOURS in the making.

Animated and rendered exclusively with LEGO parts, this short film trailer takes place between STAR WARS: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith and STAR WARS: Episode IV - A New Hope, shortly after the execution of order 66. Narrated by Ben Guthrie, a war-hardened Jedi Master and survivor of the Great Jedi Purge, this film trailer introduces the plot of Star Wars: Scum of the Underworld. In a world of galactic evil and turmoil, it seems the Jedi are left with no alternative but to take refuge in the very evil they seek to avoid - a wretched hive of scum and villainy known as Coruscant Underworld level 1313.

Inspired by Star Wars 1313 (videogame) & Star Wars Rebels in anticipation for Star Wars VII - The Force Awakens.

This was originally an idea for a short film series. Spread the word about the film trailer if you enjoyed it, I would be excited to make more!

I'd like to receive feedback on my film!

Last edited by Bricks Brought to Life (October 26, 2015 (12:43pm))

Re: LEGO Star Wars: The Underworld (Animated Short Film) - 2 YEAR Project

Wow, that is amazing. The visual effects are floorless and really stunning. Excellent 10/10!

Re: LEGO Star Wars: The Underworld (Animated Short Film) - 2 YEAR Project

This was incredible, the effects and animation were superb! Can't wait to see more! mini/bigsmile