Topic: Tree Trouble

Directory Link

Tree Trouble

Link 1

The Lumberjack has made his way into the forest to cut down trees. The only problem is that the trees keep falling on him! Will he ever solve this dilemma? 

Re: Tree Trouble

Haha, he must be in a rubber tree forest! I like how you did the squishing effect, that was creative.

However, I did feel like there should have been a bit more animation in it, at least more life in the animation. You should practice up on your easing in and out to create smoother movements. The main thing I noticed was when he was getting squished and got back up that there probably should have been a frame in between the flat tiles and the minifigure, maybe some plates underneath the tiles to give it a smoother in-between movement.

However, I liked the film all the same! Keep practicing!

P.S. You should use an actual frame from the film as the BiM thumbnail instead of a generic picture of a minifigure. It helps people know what they are watching.

Last edited by rioforce (October 6, 2015 (06:26pm))

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: Tree Trouble

rioforce wrote:

Haha, he must be in a rubber tree forest! I like how you did the squishing effect, that was creative.

However, I did feel like there should have been a bit more animation in it, at least more life in the animation. You should practice up on your easing in and out to create smoother movements. The main thing I noticed was when he was getting squished and got back up that there probably should have been a frame in between the flat tiles and the minifigure, maybe some plates underneath the tiles to give it a smoother in-between movement.

However, I liked the film all the same! Keep practicing!

P.S. You should use an actual frame from the film as the BiM thumbnail instead of a generic picture of a minifigure. It helps people know what they are watching.

Thank you for your comments rioforce! I will try to use your techniques for next time. Also, next time I will show a picture of my actual film. mini/wink