Topic: Minecraft: Builder's Block

Directory Link

Minecraft: Builder's Block

Link 1

This is my second Minecraft film. Steve has problems with a skeleton that is causing trouble. Will Steve be able to put an end to the skelly's fun? Please give your thoughts on this animation. I like to hear what you have to say.

Re: Minecraft: Builder's Block

The quality of the animation was pretty good! However, I noticed that the baseplates are bumped from time to time. It would be a good idea to tape them down before you start filming. mini/smile

Thank you for your comments! I will tape the base plates down next time. Do you think I should use electrical tape?

I think the animation was pretty good as well, the only thing that I personally think would be better next time is to have more sound fx or music (or both) since there were parts where it seemed very silent and then BOOM sound outta nowhere which for me made it a little jarring.

For a second film, that was quite good (way better than the tests that I started with). I like the simple set design; it keeps the focus on the animation.

As for the baseplate movement, any kind of tape works (I used to use scotch tape, now I use duct tape). Be careful to keep it out of the shot, as well as use dark colored or clear tape, so it won't reflect onto the LEGO.

http://bricksafe.com/files/Legoguy501/BiM%20Signature.png
2nd place Darkness and Light entry: The Tree
Behind the Scenes

Thank you for your comments! Should I make more Minecraft animations like this one? mini/confused

Last edited by Raptor Studios (September 24, 2015 (06:37am))

really like it!

Thank you! mini/wink