Topic: C H A N G E

Directory Link

C H A N G E

Youtube

A Spaceman is chased by three space robbers. His only chance to survive it's to transform his own body in a most powerful body !
This is our first entry for the CABBAB, a French stop motion contest where you must have, the topic was "Transform".

Enjoy and have fun!

Re: C H A N G E

Nice film! I hope you win the contest. Where did you get your walking sound effects by the way? I have every sound effect I need except walking sound effects. Thank you.

Althougt theres almost no storytelling , is a very fresh video with this crazy nonsense look of trailer , music video, experimental video art mini/yes innovative and creative !!!! Maybe sean cunningam influence?  Great work

Raptor Studios wrote:

Nice film! I hope you win the contest. Where did you get your walking sound effects by the way? I have every sound effect I need except walking sound effects. Thank you.

Thank you Raptor! No we didn't win this contest ahah But we was near of the podium mini/wink
So when we need sound effects we pick up them here : http://www.universal-soundbank.com/bruitages.htm
You are welcome!

plastianimation wrote:

Althougt theres almost no storytelling , is a very fresh video with this crazy nonsense look of trailer , music video, experimental video art mini/yes innovative and creative !!!! Maybe sean cunningam influence?  Great work

Ahah really appreciate!
No sorry it isn't an cunningam influence.. More an Quentin Tarantino influence for the music and an we were inspired by Titanfall to created the exoskeletons. In genral we all created thanks our imagination mini/smile