Topic: DETEKTIVEd - The Riddle of Four Empty Mailboxes

Directory Link

DETEKTIVEd - The Riddle of Four Empty Mailboxes

youtube

Which tenant was stealing the letters from the mailboxes?

Re: DETEKTIVEd - The Riddle of Four Empty Mailboxes

Nice, I really liked the over the should shot you used, I don't see that a lot in brickfilms.  I also loved the different cameras and doors for each tenant. 

My guess for the culprit is:

Spoiler (click to read)

the cow because she kept looking nervously at the camera

I really like this series. As others have said in the past, the use of Fabuland figures makes it quite unique. I thought the lighting in the opening shot was pretty cool. Also, I must admit, I really liked the design of the security camera In front of door 4. I'll have to use it myself sometime.

If anything, my only complaint is that I almost never am clever enough to solve the crime! mini/lol However, the solution to this case is easy enough:

Spoiler (click to read)

It's Mrs. Clara Cow. In clue 1, it is stated that the mail has been going missing for over a month. However, in clue 5, the cow claims that she got a letter from her sick aunt the week before.

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Thanks to both of you for kind words. Mr. Brickcrazy, it seems you were clever/attentive enough this time mini/wink. I always try to think/leave each riddle open for several interpretations (it actually makes even more happy whenever someone comes up with a plausible solution I had not thought of before). Either way, both of you got the right animal.