Topic: The Gladiator

Directory Link

The Gladiator

Youtube link

The gladiator is an example of a film initially conceived as a short test, but that evolved during production into a short story. Footage has been shot over a year ago, and  some of my tecniques evolved since then, specifically the greenscreen, but I still fell that some of the coreographies do stand out as something I fell I've done well. The Story is told into a un-cronological order.

Re: The Gladiator

I think you've done quite a good job. I do appreciate how challenging greenscreen can be, as I use it in my films, but I would suggest that every time the camera moves, you also alter the backdrop; for example, make sure you take more than one photo as the greenscreen, if you intend zoom in, ect...I usually download my scenes from Google images, and when I zoom in, I copy/paste the image and crop my second copy.

Re: The Gladiator

William Osborne wrote:

I think you've done quite a good job. I do appreciate how challenging greenscreen can be, as I use it in my films, but I would suggest that every time the camera moves, you also alter the backdrop; for example, make sure you take more than one photo as the greenscreen, if you intend zoom in, ect...I usually download my scenes from Google images, and when I zoom in, I copy/paste the image and crop my second copy.

I've attempted to do that: if you notice, when camera angles change, the picture you see in the is a slightly different version respect what you see in a different angle, but thanks for the reminder anyways