Topic: The Stoplight

Directory Link

The Stoplight

Link

Will anyone get to cross the street in this hilarious stop motion animation?

Re: The Stoplight

That was a nice short!

The animation smooth, though your walk cycle is a little slow, I would recommend trying to make it so the minifigure takes a bigger step each time, since he is taking small steps and his arms are moving. Which is unrealistic.

There was some light flicker, which in your case looks like it can be fixed by having your camera settings on manual, or by having lamps. (if you don't have some)

Though there are some technical aspects that weren't the highest, this was still a fun and enjoyable short!

Keep up the good work K Origami!

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

It was great. I wouldn't want to live in a town where cars drive themselves mini/lol On a serious note, though; the film quality seemed to differ a lot. It looked a bit pixelated at times. However, this didn't ruin it for me, I still enjoyed watching!

I love the ending of the story, great job! My only critique is to work on that light flicker a bit, and get some more practice at animating a mini figure walking on smooth surfaces.