Topic: Every Grandma Ever

Directory Link

Every Grandma Ever

YouTube

Inspired by a true story... This grandma will do anything to keep her grandson from the grasp of hunger

Re: Every Grandma Ever

Excellent. Well done. 10/10!

Loved it.  A very true thing executed with great lighting (don't think I saw any light flicker mini/eek ), smooth animation, and some pretty good voice acting. Great job!  Keep up the good work.

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Quite a broad generalization here. mini/tongue

The animation was smooth, the lighting was fine, and the voice acting was nice. 

I would have to say though the set was kinda bland, and would have been better if it were a little more than just a table and a one color wall. Also, the characters were not in an established place, since we only had one shot going back and forth. It would have been better if we had seen both characters in the room at the same time, then had gone on from there.

But all in all, this is a decent short, keep it up!

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Thanks for the feedback everyone, glad you all like it!

@Harborlight: Thanks for your feedback. I agree, I've got to admit, my set building skills definitely need improving. I'll try working on that haha mini/tongue

Having both the characters in the one shot is also something else I should have thought to do. I'll keep that in mind for next time