Topic: BRAWL 2015: The Photo Shoot

Directory Link

The Photo Shoot

Link 1

A man is hired to take some professional Photographs for a woman. But maybe his credentials aren't to be trusted...

Re: BRAWL 2015: The Photo Shoot

A very simple yet entertaining entry.

Spoiler (click to read)

The unfocused pictures at the end was something I didn't expect and was pretty funny.

Haha, that was fun! I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the animation, the movements felt very fluid and nice (especially his jump out of the car). The twist at the end was very well executed, and I loved the animation of

Spoiler (click to read)

the table flip.

Overall, great job!

Spoiler (click to read)

I suppose she now has plenty of pictures to burn.

I really liked this entry. The pacing and comic timing is spot on, and the twist ending was perfectly executed.

Spoiler (click to read)

I actually laughed out loud when the girl fell into the fountain and the guy took a picture of it.

Great film, joebor1777! Though I kind of expected the ending, I still thought it was well done and hilarious.

Spoiler (click to read)

I too laughed when she fell into the fountain, that was great

Keep up the good work! mini/smile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Thanks everyone! mini/smile

That was really good. I laughed a lot when she checked out the pics and when she fell into the water and he still took the pic. Really good, a shame it only placed 5th, great job tho. Your The last Jedi in 2 minutes was amazing so was your spider man far from home 2 trailer.

Youtube - Twitter - Facebook - Discord
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/Untitled%20design%20165.png
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1