Topic: BRAWL 2015: The Surveillance Situation

Directory Link

The Surveillance Situation

YouTube

Captain D. Rom and Laura are focusing on cracking down on criminals. Can the they prevent a robbery before it begins, or will the museum be raided for all it's worth? Watch to find out!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: BRAWL 2015: The Surveillance Situation

BRAWL is so stressful that I had forgotten that I was in this.  He he

Really fantastic job with the lighting!  I love how many different colours there are.  It all looks so shiny and nice.

Another thrilling installment of Captain D. Rom! mini/bigsmile

Haha, nice! Lighting, sets, animation, voice acting, all top notch as usual! Hope you do well in the contest.

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

That was great! I loved the part when Captain D. Rom says that the car was not suspicious, and there was not suspicious written on the car.

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

That was amazing! As others have said the lighting was great. I also loved the ninja and the paper background. All very nice touches!

π Cherry π Banana Cream π Pumpkin π Lemon-Lemon π Black Berry π Quiche π

Really neat lighting and sets as always! The animation is an improvement of your previous films but still was jumpy at times. the sound design and music are very good though. good job

-RandomBoaz    YouTube

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you all liked the video. I do realize that the animation was a bit rough, but mostly because I was rushed and didn't really have time to do retakes. I'm glad you all liked the lighting, I seemed to spend too much time on lighting in every shot mini/tongue

YouTubeWebsite

Really good! Filled with plenty of laughs. It's a 10/10 from me!

Well done! Color's were nice. Animation was nice. Jokes were original. I deff. want to see D Rom in THAC (even his own film outside of contests mini/tongue )

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16

Some nice work.  The animation is a bit choppy at times, but it didn't detract to me.  Some great jokes and vocal performances, and the lighting looks really nice as well.  Overall, an enjoyable and charming entry!

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Really cool! The visual style is very reminiscent of The LEGO Movie. It's funny that the music is stock music from editing software; it works perfectly for this short. Nice job with the art for the title cards as well.

Good job I liked the jokes

Again, thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm very glad you all enjoyed this adventure of Captain D. Rom. mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite