Topic: Lego Jurassic Park

Directory Link

Lego Jurassic Park

YouTube

I hope the 5 month wait was worth it, lol
I haven't seen Jurassic World yet so no spoilers or I'll set my mate Steven Spielberg on you

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

Re: Lego Jurassic Park

Great job guys.  Always great to see new stuff from you.  How is your Doctor Who series going?

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Brick Block Animations wrote:

Great job guys.  Always great to see new stuff from you.  How is your Doctor Who series going?

Thanks! Glad you liked it! mini/smile The next Doctor Who episode is going...slowly, to say the least. I'm aiming for a release later this year, but our Doctor Who schedule is somewhat erratic.

I really liked this. I am a huge fan of the Jurassic Park movie, not much of the franchise, so I enjoyed this short.

The voice acting was good, especially since Richard Attenborough's voice is difficult to copy. The animation was good, there was some element that could be improved like the dinosaur's movements, but I understand their joints are limited and it may be your first time animating them. The set was simple, but it worked. You could have worked a little more on the set to make it looks more like the film, unless you were just making it your own.

The lighting was pretty good for a daytime scene. I fully understand the difficulty of making a realistic daytime lighting setup, since you'd require a single, super high-powered light to make it work.

Overall Rating: 7/10

Great job. I like jurassic park, and I was waiting for a jurassic park film like this one to watch. I like how you used some effects to make the Pteranodons fly. It was funny. mini/yes Keep it up!

Last edited by Raptor Studios (July 9, 2015 (06:20am))

Very nice work, enjoyed this and I'm jealous of your lack of light flicker which is plaguing my work currently, lol..

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

xxgbhxx wrote:

I'm jealous of your lack of light flicker which is plaguing my work currently, lol..

Oh trust me, I get flicker all the time. Sometimes I just get lucky with certain shots and camera settings, and then others I'll be on a scene for days trying to reduce the flicker.