Lego Doctor Who Changing Times

The Film

An adventure begins...

Filmed between January and April
Edited between April and June
Created by Batmenic365
Special thanks to all involved

For more info, visit my Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Batmenic365

Doctor who belongs to the BBC, all trademarks belong to them. Please support the official release.

Please spread the news!

Got Brickfilms if you want em'
Youtube Channel | Twitter | Insta

Re: Lego Doctor Who Changing Times

I really liked some of the wall detail on the interior of the TARDIS with the technic hole bricks.  Somehow that reallly stood out to me.

It's impressive that you've managed to release a film of this length, however, sometimes the pacing seemed a bit low, as did the frame-rate.  Perhaps next time try trimming it a little bit and using a faster frame-rate.  This will involve around about the same number of frames total, and thus be around about the same amount of work, but the end result could potentially be a lot nicer.

Some of the voices were a bit hard to understand, particularly the cybermen, and also whatever mic was used by the companion.  However, I was still able to follow along well enough based upon the context and could still get a good enough idea of it.

I noticed that you seemed to have a lot of trouble with walk-cycles.  They really are horribly tricky, especially when you attempt two simultaneously.  If possible, try looking back through frames to make sure that every new frame you take is consistent with the rest of the cycle.  Something I do quite often now is leave several markers off camera which help me plan out every step of the cycle is well as the position of the minifigure on the board.  I've found that it really helps and makes the hole process less stressful.