Topic: knife to a gun fight

Directory Link

knife to a gun fight

Link 1

Re: knife to a gun fight

Very nice. I liked it.

Animation was very good. Set design was good and simple, but could have been slightly better. I liked the lighting, it gave the short a good, overall tone to what I am guessing you were going for. I loved how well you did the action. It was simple, yet effective. However, I suggest for some shots like when the 'enemy boss' is opening the briefcase, try get much closer to the minifigure. It seems weird how far away he looked, but I understand this may be due to you not having a macro-lens etc. Even zooming in in post would work

Overall, great job. Hope to see more.

Rating:7/10

Enjoyed this a lot, normally clay blood does not work very well but you totally nailed it, it looked great! Really loved the atmosphere.

Really good job creating the atmosphere. The animation and sound design were very good, though some of the foot steps felt out of sync with the animation. The animation of the action, especially the knife twirling, was paced very well, which is where most people struggle with action; great short! mini/smile

Damn. KRISTO is the man. The dark side of brick filming. The mood you created with the lighting on this was incredible. That knife/fight scene was super exciting.

Your stuff has been really inspiring lately. I hate to make comparisons, but it's almost Keshen like, but more visually darker (overall tone/vibe, not necessarily lighting-wise).

I feel like you are (maybe) best known for your awesome movie/TV scene recreations, but your real genius is in your original stuff. This and the recent Western film are top notch. And the running Gollum theme must continue! mini/bigsmile

Woodrow Village Films
youtube.com/woodrowvillage