Topic: DETEKTIVEd - The Riddle of Tunnel Robbery

Directory Link

DETEKTIVEd - The Riddle of Train Robbery

youtube

Who is the thief and what convicted him?

Last edited by ThaukaFilms (June 21, 2015 (11:24am))

Re: DETEKTIVEd - The Riddle of Tunnel Robbery

Somehow, I find it really interesting the music choice and lighting in combination with fabuland figures.  It's creates a very weird interesting style.

My guesses for who might have done it:

Spoiler (click to read)

My first guess is the conductor.  Based upon the information given, the conductor "forgot" to turn on the lights.  Perhaps he didn't forget, but kept them off just so he could snatch the item.

My second guess is the passenger to the left of the yellow victim, the one who is white and black.  Their book is held upside-down, which seems to be suspicious.

Of course, I don't think either case could be proven without further evidence.  I'm curious now as to if I was right or wrong on either account.

Re: DETEKTIVEd - The Riddle of Tunnel Robbery

Thank you. I was a bit worried the music accompaniment might rather turn people away. Let's say one of your guesses was the original solution. But it is even better if people come up with their own solutions that are also entirely plausible! The intention of this series is to stimulate people, make them pay attention to the sets, not to be rigorous about them arriving at the sole intended solution.