Topic: Doctor Who - The Dalek Incursion - Part 2

Directory Link

Doctor Who - The Dalek Incursion - Part 2

YouTube

"After the Tardis is pulled out of time, the Doctor comes face to face with a parallel version of himself, who unknowingly brings a Dalek aboard."

This project is a collaboration between myself and Will Jennings/UnreasonableSanity. The first part was posted on Will's channel about 9 months ago and I just finally finished part 2. Hope you enjoy.

Re: Doctor Who - The Dalek Incursion - Part 2

mini/wink  mini/XD  great

Always love seeing Doctor Who fanfilms, and DW brickfilms are no exception to that. I love that you and UnreasonableSanity have even crossed over - multi-Doctor stories are the best!

Your animation, lighting and effects are all excellent, and the sets are too - your TARDIS feels unique, yet there's enough that's recognisable from other TARDISes to make any DW fan happy.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

I've always loved your animations, and this cross-over sure makes the most of your great talents.
The animation is great, the light and effects are top-notch, and the story is a fun, simple idea that feels like a real minisode.

Your sets are really where this animation shines, with so many great details stuffed all around the place, yet none of it feeling over-stuffed or unnaturally placed. It just feels like a lot of great details. It also captures the TARDIS-y feel, making this feel even more authentic. Oh, and bonus points for including K9!

And of course, the multi-doctor aspect was done well, with a bit of bantering, but plenty of respect too.

This also shows why collaborations between brickfilmers should become a more regular thing.
Thanks for sharing, you two have done an excellent job.

Thanks for the comments! This project was a lot of fun to work on and I’m glad you guys enjoyed it.